Monday, October 26, 2015

Post #7

1. Power point is used in so many ways.  To teach Bloom's Taxonomy in a lesson, one could use power point to present the entire lesson.  The Power point could include the pyramid along with many other pictures.  It could also include videos, text, and website links for the teacher to click on throughout the lesson.
2. Adaptive technologies include joy sicks and voice recognition.  In the classroom, challenges to using adaptive technologies could be learning disabilities, two could be deaf or blind students.
3.While working on the Web Page Design I learned that there are a lot of useful resources for teachers to use when making their own web page.  I also learned that these websites will make it easier for me to create one, because I do not know much about new technologies, and I know as I get older there will be so much more to know!  I liked the assignment, but I think I would have liked a new layout and pictures.  I would love to get more creative.
http://eme20.weebly.com/


1 comment:

  1. You did an excellent job on your website. The free website platforms are great and easy to use, but they don't offer all of the elements you may want/need for your site. If you are interested, take a deeper look into web design!

    ReplyDelete