Monday, October 19, 2015

Blog Post 6

1) Looking at schools websites, it seems that they are very simple and have all information needed.  I am looking at elementary classrooms, all of the class pages have information for their class. For example, homework for that night, class pictures, and important dates.  On the home page is the address, history about the school, and all administration information.  It also has links to classrooms and much more. http://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/ves
2)As a teacher, I will use technology a lot.  As a (hopefully) kindergarten teacher I will use it for my classroom website.  I will also use it for parent information.  I would also use it for classroom presentations and games.  I will not use it with the students that much, because they will just be learning about technology.
3)Working on the Web Resource Evaluation was an interesting assignment.  I think it helped me learn what kinds of websites I will want to use as an educator, as well as how to figure out if it is a reliable website.  I liked how I was able to learn a little bit about creating a website, but I did not like the website itself.  I found it kind of confusing, but I think if I took the time to explore the site, I would understand it better. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Mary! I know the pbworks definitely has its challenges! I'm glad you were able to learn from the Wiki experience, though!

    ReplyDelete