Monday, October 5, 2015

Blog Post #4



1.
  • Standard: MAFS.K.CC.1.1 Count to 100 by 1's and 10's
  • http://www.topmarks.co.uk/
  • Simulations
  • I would use this website for fun games to learn how to count
2. The internet can be a useful for students to research topics and create projects.  As a kindergarten teacher I believe that I would use the internet for fun and new games for the kids to learn simple math and reading.  The internet is not useful when it is used too much.  If all the students do are use computers and the internet for research, the teacher will have no impact on them and the students will not have hands on learning.  

3.  In the past, the only time I have used the computer is to research, make projects and write papers.  The internet was used in almost every class in high school.  I would use it when I did not understand homework and to research for papers and projects.  

4.  The web hunt assignment helped me learn how to narrow down my research and get to my answer quicker through google.  

Questions: 1.  Find a website to help your class learn site words.
2.  Find pictures to present in class before learning about the roaring 20's.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Mary! A website that will be useful for you as a kindergarten teacher is: pbskids.com
    There are a TON of academic reinforcement activities for children of all ages and levels.

    ReplyDelete