Monday, September 28, 2015

Blog Post #3


  1. The infographic I chose is found at http://www.fastcodesign.com/1670750/infographic-the-astounding-power-of-pinterest#  This graphic is very eye catching.  It uses a bright blue and black.  There are various charts that show he way pinterest has impacted people and businesses. It uses  pictures, graphs, and much more.  This a very appealing infographic that has a lot of information.  
  2. Chapter 9 of our textbook talks a lot about software and applications available for education.  As a Kindergarten teacher a lot of social media and other software's will be too complicated for 5 and 6 year old students.  In my classroom, I can see myself using some applications.  One I would use is interactive programs for myself and the kids.  For example, a smartboard that both myself and my students can use.
  3. Working on the Newsletter I realized that I don't know as much about word that I thought I did.  For one, I forgot how to use word art.  Another thing I didn't know how to do was making columns.  At first, I had to trouble with making it work but I finally got it.  I really liked this assignment, because I got to be creative and it got me excited to become a teacher. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You are definitely not the only person who had issues with Word during the assignment. Honestly, I experience them all the time and I consider myself close to "expert status." It definitely has a mind of its own at times!

    ReplyDelete